Friday, March 5, 2010

Crisp Blue + White


Mexx cardigan & oxford, Joe Fresh tank, Mexx belt, Guess skirt, Ardène tights,
Aldo bangle, Qupid pumps, Necklace (similar here)

I am naturally drawn to denim.  Denim jackets, denim pants and denim skirts.  The odd thing is that I don't wear my denim skirts too often.  I have three fabulous denim pencil skirts (this one is slightly tulip style) which are all substantially different, and they sit in the my drawer.  I think they definitely get more play in the summer though.  I paired this with a crisp striped short-sleeve button down, cardi and classic belt.

{ Peanut wanted to join the photoshoot }









SHARE:

3 comments

Anna said...

you look great.:) very J.Crew - and who can go wrong when you look like you're J.Crew??

Gage said...

lovely outfit, you have wonderful taste! i especially love the shoes.

Hope Chella said...

Love the jean skirt. There is nothing better than one that fits well :)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig