Friday, February 19, 2010

Diamonds & Tulle

While perusing Diamonds and Tulle, I came across The Little Things We Do's Q&A for today! Fun! Let's fill it out ... and don't forget to link back!

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be snowboarding because I do it, but to be that good would be fantastic.

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take my fiancée, food, toothbrush (& paste!), and music.

3. Spiders are my most irrational fear.

4. I'd rather sleep in and go shopping everyday, than get up early and go to work everyday.

5. I am hungry as soon as I wake up. (same!)

6. I should really be workinggg.

7. One of my favourite things in all the world is dessert!
SHARE:

1 comment

Joie de Viv said...

Cool! Thanks for your comment!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig